On Sunday the 17th I started removing all the wrong stitching on Bigger Bit's stocking and I finished the last letter this evening, the 22nd. I was going to finish it last night but I was just to darn tired to do it. I was afraid I would make a mistake again.
It sure looks a lot better. Click here to see the mistakes. I worked a lot on this during the week. Mr. B. had cataract surgery on Wednesday, so I sat and watched TV, him sleeping and I stitched. I made my goal for this stocking now to work on Little Bits stocking next.
The above stocking has 80 rows done, out of 220. Lots more to do but I feel like a dent has been made. One full page of pattern done. I think there are one more full page and two half pages of pattern to finish.