Friday, May 22, 2015

All Fixed!

On Sunday the 17th I started removing all the wrong stitching on Bigger Bit's stocking and I finished the last letter this evening, the 22nd.  I was going to finish it last night but I was just to darn tired to do it.  I was afraid I would make a mistake again. 


It sure looks a lot better.  Click here to see the mistakes.  I worked a lot on this during the week.  Mr. B. had cataract surgery on Wednesday, so I sat and watched TV, him sleeping and I stitched.  I made my goal for this stocking now to work on Little Bits stocking next.  

The above stocking has 80 rows done, out of 220.  Lots more to do but I feel like a dent has been made.  One full page of pattern done. I think there are one more full page and two half pages of pattern  to finish.   

Happy Stitching!! 

No comments: