Friday, April 24, 2015

Yeah! The Quilting is Done

Yesterday afternoon I was able to finish the 
quilting on my friend's quilt.  
That is a good feeling.  
Here is the proof!


This is the top of the quilt, the borders are missing. 


The bottom of the quilt.  

Someday I dream of being a great machine quilter!  That was going to be one of my retirement goals, funny how life changes plans.  I am sure I will be able to do more as the girls grow.

My 9 year took this picture of me, it is posed but she was so funny she told me to drop my shoulders and tilt my head.  Do I have a junior photographer in the house. 


I have so few pictures of me doing the things I like, so I asked the girls to take a couple of pictures of me.  


I just noticed I spelled my blog name wrong on my picture.  
Here the machine was actually going and I am quilting.  

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

Lorene Holbrook said...

go mary! I love the sashing on the quilt. looks like you are having fun!