Back in June I organized my note book for my Kiwi Lane Templates. See post here.
Well I kept checking to see if the sleeve protectors with four pockets were available and they weren't. So I made my own.
I took the two pocket sleeve protectors and marked the center of the card stock inside the pocket. Put the card stock back inside and sewed on the line. Yuppers! I just put that sucker in my machine and sewed!
Here are the results.
This is the notebook open and you can see the packaging slips on the left and the templates on the right.
Just the template side.
This is a scanned close up instead of a picture from my camera. I moved the flap out of the way to sew down the middle. It works real well and took about three pages out of my notebook. Making my notebook a little less bulky.