Friday, March 21, 2014

Look What I Have Done

All the borders are on my Twisted Flag Wreath.  I am liking how it looks but I might go get some more fabric so my flags will all go the right way.  I made sure all those little flag blocks where going in the right direction. 
 
 
So do you think I should get more fabric and make the flags all go one way?
 
 
I did some more work on Baby Steps.  There are more buttons on both sashings.  The leaves are all done on the left side.  I didn't get a lot done as it was Spring Break and kids where home from school.  We did some fun things.  Plus I am still coughing.  I had a chest X-Ray and I am now taking antibiotics.  I am sure a day home with no running around would do a world of good.  I wonder what that is like? 
 
Have a wonderful day and have fun stitching, scrapbooking or just enjoying life.
 
 
 

No comments: