Friday, April 12, 2013

Wedding Album Series # 5

I don't know about you but my week sure was a busy one.  I have been able to do some fun things again, which makes me feel like I am back among the living.  I taught an EQ 7 class Beyond the Basics.  I only had two students but they were excited and learned lots and we had fun and I did something besides be at home or do errands, so it was worth it.  Today I am going to the scrapbook convention.  And tomorrow Mr. B and I will have a date for our anniversary which was in March but I was too sick to go out. 
 
 
More Kisses

 
So tender

 
 
It's Official!
 
 

 
Look the coffin opens!

 
All the Guest that is me in red.  I refused to wear black, she loved the red and the wig!
 
 
Guest identified.
 
Well have a great day I am off!
 
 

No comments: