Sunday, October 28, 2012

This Weeks Sewing and EQ

The fall pillow is done! 
Fall Pillow


Of course it was only on the couch long enough for this preview and the Halloween cover is back on the pillow. 

I frequently surf the net and find interesting blocks that I draw in EQ7.  I found two this week and I drew them both and made both of them. 


EQ version
I will be using this in my Farmer's Wife Sampler.  I forgot which site I found this one or I would give the site credit.   

Real Version
 
EQ Version

This will also being used in the Farmer's Wife Sampler.
 
 
I found this block on Fresh Lemon Quilts there is a series of Solstice Star Series. I have drawn a couple of her stars but I haven't made them yet.  This was suppose to be a 12 inch block but I made it a 6 inch block.  The math was a little tricky for cutting.  I hate those 3/16th sizes.  I cut the star triangles bigger and I have to remake those points.  If I sew this block now I will lose those points. I am too tired to work on it tonight, that is for another day.
 
This week I will be preparing for my EQ Club meeting on Saturday plus I am going out three nights this week. A busy week but the week will go fast and I will be one week closer to the new chapter in my life.  More on that later.
 
Happy Stitching and have fun.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Love the star block. I must add this one to EQ