Thursday, June 14, 2012

What I Have Been Up To

I have spent the last few days working on my guest blogger article for Electric Quilt.  It took me almost four weeks to come up with an idea.  My first thought was to write about how to learn EQ but that didn't feel right.  So I let it just roll around in my head.  Finally on Sunday night the idea came to me to write about some of the fun things I have done in EQ. 

So when I receive the link to the article I will share it here.  Some of the things I wrote about are handouts, custom borders and labels.  I just sent it off tonight so I'll be curious to know what they think.

A couple of new improvements in the house, my new design wall is up in my sewing room.  See I even made a couple of rows progress on my Twisted Hat.




Here is a close up of the hat. It sure is turning out cute, if I do say so myself.










 Mr. B is building a new book case in the master bedroom in this alcove we had that is only 28 inches wide.  It is going to be very nice when it is completed.


 Well it is time for bed, tomorrow is a work day.

Happy Stitching and Happy EQ Playing!


No comments: