While I was busy having fun sewing the boys, Mr. B and out son Klint were busy finishing the new bookcase in the Master bedroom. It is an odd size space but I think this is the best use of the space. Of course I need to unload all the boxes of books.
Of course I worked on my witch's hat. I finished all the rows and added the two borders. That outer border is a directional print and I did get the spiders upside down on one of the long sides and I had to do some frog stitching. :-( I don't like frog stitching. But all's well that ends well. That stripped fabric on the left is for my binding.
I also had fun today teaching my friend in Florida how to use EQ7. We use Skype. I point my camera at my computer screen and she points her camera at her screen when she finishes drawing what ever we are working on. It is a lot a fun and we get together every other week or so. I love technology!