Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sewing Has Resumed

Yes you read that right!  Yesterday (Saturday) I found some time after my EQ class to think about sewing.  So I cut fabric for the Halloween Twister pattern. 

First Time Playing with Fabric After Remodel

This is how much I accomplished on Saturday.  Noticed my enlarged pattern.  The pattern pictures was so small it is hard to read and follow.  I drafted it in EQ and had a larger easier pattern to follow. 

With two borders on

Today (Sunday) I was able to assemble and almost the complete top.  I just need to add the top & bottom border.  Then I get to cut it all over again and sew it back together again.  It's fun! 

One of my friends stopped by today to see the remodel and she saw my little spool lights hanging over my sewing table and she said they are so me! 

My Spool Lights


1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

This is going to be so cute! I love the Lil' Twister, can't wait to see more!