Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review of Quilt Goals for 2011

I had big dreams at the beginning of 2011 and they were not accomplished.  It was a busy year and work was very busy.  SO I feel I did the best I could and I am happy with what I accomplished.  I am really pleased with Kierra's quilt and glad it is finished.

This was my list for 2011
Sea Breeze (PIG)
Dear Jane Scrappy Happy (WIP)
Dear Jane Nurses’ Swap (WHIMM)
Mystery Quilt 2010 (WIP)
Quilt of Valor (PIG)
Yellow Brick Road (PIG) Started
Caribbean Sea (WIP)
Washington Medallion the top only (WIP) just needs borders added
Farmer's Wife Sampler (WIP) Make more blocks did make some

2 Charity Quilts (Use Stash)
Kierra's Quilt Done
Richard's Quilt Started

The ones in italic are the ones I worked on. In Bold is what I finished. 
My life just took a different path.  But just so you don't feel bad for me let me show you the pictures of the things I did finish.
Fall Table Topper 1/1/11

Moon Santa 1/22/11
Flag Wall Hanging 4/4/11

Jelly Star 6/20/11
Fresh Picked Flowers
Flying Geese

Double Irish Chain
I am not making a list for 2012!  I am going to be surprised.  I'll peek at last year's list for inspiration.

No comments: