Thursday, November 24, 2011

Man Cave

Yesterday, Wednesday the 23 of November the Man Cave officially passed the city builders inspection.  I don't have to to tell you that Mr. B. is very happy about this.  He had a lot of fun showing it off today to our Thanksgiving day guests. 

He started painting the trim and he still has some more of that to do. 

And the door needs more paint.  We even had guest eating out there for dinner today but I didn't get a picture, I was too busy eating.  Up since 5 AM to cook by 12 noon I was starving.  Plus smelling everything cooking all morning didn't help.  And that little yogurt I ate for breakfast was long gone.


Tomorrow he wll do some more painting.  Soon I hope to be showing pictures of the things he is making!
 

1 comment:

Quilter In Paradise said...

OH I want a cave like that!!!
Beth in Dallas