Sunday, May 22, 2011

Traveling and Quilting Do Go Together

Last Sunday the 15th I left my home to go travel for a week to work at a go-live.  I was in a little town in Colorado. I was able to get a lot of hand sewing done.  Since I wasn't here for two weeks like I was two years I didn't borrow a sewing machine.  Here is what I did two years ago when I was in Colorado.

Ready to hand sew
That is my traveling Yo-Yo making kit.  And my cell phone to keep me up to date on email and Facebook.

What I finished in a week
I also worked on Dear Jane Blue Work.  Above are all the Yo-Yos I tacked on or appliqued on.  I made a lot of progress.  See what happens when I don't have a computer. 

In case you didn't notice I learned how to add one of my own pictures to my blogger background.  That is a picture of my Boo Swap Dear Jane.  I like showing off my work this way, and it will be different than any other blog. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments: