Monday, May 9, 2011

Planning Ahead

Yesterday I decided to lay out my Dear Jane Blue Work blocks I have done and to combined them with my Dutch Treat blocks I have done.  I like the look of the two kinds of blocks mixed together.  My first setting that came to mind was a Storm of Sea setting. 




Believe me when I say this looks a lot better in EQ7 then it looks here.  I think this also looks better in my mind's eye then in EQ7.  So I am not sure now what I want to do but since I have 7 more Dutch Treat blocks to make I don't have to decide today. 
I mostly played in EQ7 this week in preparation for my class I am teaching on Saturday the 14th.  I did make more Yo-Yos but no real progress to report.

I have added a new feature to my blog on the right hand side bar you can now follow by blog by email.  When you sign up for this you will receive an email stating the blog has been updated.


No comments: