Sunday, November 14, 2010

A week of Finishes!

Mystical Horses finished 11.14.2010
 I like it when I can say it is finished and I can hang it on the wall.  Here are the pictures for proof. 
After almost three years it is finished.  I designed it in 2007, maybe earlier in EQ6.  I started sewing it in Aug of 2007.  I had this beautiful Laurel Burch fabric and didn't want to cut the large prints so I came up with this design. 
Now it is on my wall hanging in the place of honor in my home.  I am doing the happy dance here!


All Done



Here is Be Thankful also done and on the wall for Thanksgiving.














Great Niece Holly


I do other things besides quilting, like take my great niece out to lunch for her birthday, she is now 12. She really enjoyed having her first Birthday lunch with Aunt Mary. I have taken her two older sisters out for a lot of years, now it is her turn. We came back to my house and she had fun taking the eggs out of our chicken coop.


Happy Birthday James
Later in the afternoon we went to Holly's nephew's first birthday party, here he is with his first cake.  He was a blue man by the time he finished. 









No comments: