Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I was able to do some sewing this week. I finally finished joining the last two pinwheel borders for the Washington Medallion Quilt. This is a good feeling. I'm not sure when I'll find the time to do the floating borders. Floating borders are a pain. It has been a good learning experience.
I also made two Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks. These were on the easy side. I had planned to make four but I was watching a movie and it slowed down my production. I was watching Mrs. Brown. Interesting but a little confusing.
Today I received a fun photo in my email today. I made this little quilt to cover a window in our daughter's window by her front door. She sent me a picture of it finally hanging up. Read this post to see what I had designed for her in EQ6.
I did do some stitching on Will's Christmas stocking. Slow progress but steady!!