Saturday, February 6, 2010

Week Five Personal Goals

I was so tired last night that I didn't post. I did remember to weigh in yesterday morning but remembered just in a nick of time. I have to admit I was very glad the scale was the same as last week, no gain no lost. I had been sick most of the week and stayed home two days from work. So I was lazy all week, I did not journal, I did not count my steps, I did not climb any stairs but I did not eat like a crazy woman. I ate different because I wasn't feeling well, lots of comfort food, grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup, New England Clam chowder, lots of juice and such. I ate until full only, I didn't eat until stuffed, so that is good.
Today is a new day and a new start. So here is to a better week. Depending on how much I'm coughing will depend on how much walking and stairs I do. When ever I have a cold it goes to my chest and I can cough for weeks. Hopefully it won't be a lot of weeks.

Hopefully you are all doing well with your personal goals.

While home I did a lot of work on my Genealogy blog, go check it out.

No comments: