Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Quilting Upate


I'm surprised I have as much sewing done as I do. It seems I have become addicted to working on my Genealogy. Me and my computer are very god friends now. I did take time to sew today, my brain was getting overloaded.


One of my friends just told me I had not done my update last Sunday. I found it in my draft list, so here it is better late than never. I had to check what I had accomplished last week, because I haven't accomplished much this week.

2 comments:

Quilter In Paradise said...

I have been very big into genealogy in the past, and my golly! it can sure eat into your time. I hit a brick wall, and fell out of it for awhile. Maybe I need that brick wall to hit my quilting so I can go back to genealogy!
Beth in Dallas

Mary said...

Yes Quilter,
Genealogy can eat into your time but I have to admitt I have really enjoyed it. It has been fun learning more about my Great Grandfather Joseph. The link to my Genealogy blog is on the side. Enjoy!