Friday, January 29, 2010

Week Four Personal Goal

Well it has been a good week, eating has been in control even with a very stressful day at work. I didn't meet my step goal every day but went over a couple of days so it all evens out in the end. I journaled my food every day. I lost another one pound this week for a total of 7.2 pounds. Since this is the four week mark I averaged out my weight lost which is 1.8/week. That is pretty darn good. I checked my measurements no change in my arm, no surprise their I haven't been doing my arm exercises. Waist is down an inch, this I could tell this week as my belt felt loose. Hips down .25 inch, not a lot but a start. I'm still doing my walking up and down the stairs at work. I going to the gym tomorrow and do all over strengthening exercise. I need to start working on those arms. I'm not worried about getting my steps in tomorrow I'm going to a Quilt, Sew & Craft Expo.

Here is to Health!!

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Great news! Yeah.

Have fun at your quilt expo. and walk, walk, walk

btw...I did walk yesterday, but not today. I'll make up for it this weekend with a much longer walk!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com