Friday, January 1, 2010

First Mini Quilt of 2010 Finished


I don't know why I agonized over this little class sample so much but I did. Now it's done and I will take it to the shop tomorrow. I'm happy with how it turned out. The next step is to make my handouts. I do have to redraw it in EQ6 since I changed it a little while I was making it today. Oh in case you are wondering what that little mark is on the bow of the large sail boat is, it is FL. If I was going to have a sail boat I would want to be in FL with it, not here in AZ.


Since I am going to the shop and I'll be teaching EQ6 in February I decided to remake my EQ6 class poster and take it down tomorrow. I like the layout of this one better than my original poster.

Now all I need is for students to sign up for the classes.

4 comments:

Colleen Lunt said...

I think it is great!
You should have lots of ladies sign up.

Jackie said...

Oh, I love you sail boat quilt.
Would love to take your class but I am in San Antonio, Texas.
By chance is your pattern available for sale? I love paper piecing and that looks like such fun.
Jackie
jackiemorgan02@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Hi Colleen & Jackie,
Thanks for stopping by.
Jackie the patterns are by ABC Patterns, I did see them on line. Actually I might make me a bigger one with a light house. Time will tell. The sail boats are fun!

SewCalGal said...

Your sample sailboat quilt is beautiful. I also love your class poster. I'm sure you'll get plenty of people to sign up for your class. Looks to me many people rec'd EQ for Christmas and many others just want to learn more (including me). Wish I could come take your class!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com