Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Has Started


Tonight we had dinner with Kierra and her husband, their first Christmas in their home. They are both working on Christmas & Will works tomorrow. So she had us over for dinner tonight. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans and salad. The best was cheese cake for desert. They didn't have a tree because of their puppy (a doberman), so we piled our gifts on the coffee table and watched them open each one. Will's parents were also present and took this picture of all of us. Left to right: Richard, Kierra, Will, Kinsen and me.

Twice this afternoon before we drove over there, I reminded myself to bring my camera and twice I didn't get up and put it in my purse. The third time I remembered we were in the car driving to Kierra's house. So these pictures are taken with my phone, so they aren't very good, but they are better than nothing.



Kierra is kind of fun to buy gifts for, I just get her anything Halloween and she is happy. She loved these See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil skeletons I purchased for her. She also liked the spider web table cloth and the skull cups. But these were her favorite. She also liked the Will & Kierra's First Christmas 2009 ornament I got for them. She wasn't sure she wanted it because they weren't going to have a tree, after she saw it she like it a bunch. Will was a little confused when he opened the plastic box with the stuff to make his stockings. It had the fabric, the embroidery thread and even my magnet board I use to hold the pattern on. He said, "I guess this needs to go back home with you". Later he said good by to the "Temporary Stocking".

It was a nice evening.

Have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: