Sunday, November 29, 2009

Man Cave Update



My husband has been very busy over his 5 day weekend for Thanksgiving. He has made a lot of progress on his "Man Cave". This first picture was taken on Wednesday evening. Boy am I looking forward to having an empty garage. My poor car has been sitting outside with all this work going on this weekend. He moved all his saws out into the center of the floor.


This is what he had accomplished on Thursday and Friday. He worked on the wall on Thanksgiving while I was inside cooking. This picture was taken Friday evening.


On Friday he finshed the wall but had to wait for the kids to come home from work to help him lift the wall and secure it in place. One wall done, the one with the door he got free from his work. They were going to throw it out so he had permission to take it. This is just the frame the actual door is still in the garage. I was a little worried that the wall would fall down during the night. I was relieved it didn't.


Here is how much he was able to finish on Saturday. I even had to help lift the 3rd wall. Believe me when I say it was a snug fit. He uses a big truck jack to get it up off the floor, so it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it is heavy. His brother was here helping also.

No comments: