Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Quilting Upate


Well my Sand Castle is as done as it is going to get for now. I want to hang it at work tomorrow. Some of the sea grass is only drawn on with a pigma pen instead of embroidered. I'm just plum out of time. I wasn't sure what color to do my sea grass, green or tan, so I used one strand of green & one of tan, I like how it turned out. On second thought I might wait until Tuesday to hang it and finish it tomorrow night. I only have three medium grasses to do and the rest are all short. I'm thinking I want this finished completely.
I do know I have to go to bed now. Tomorrow it is back to work. Here's hoping I don't get anymore calls tonight. I love that feeling when I wake up after being on call and realize the pager didn't go off all night. Here is hoping!!!

No comments: