Sunday, August 2, 2009

Playing in Picasa

I downloaded this program a couple of weeks ago and one of the features I wanted to try was the collage. I made several playing with the different styles like a Pile of Pictures, my least favorite, Mosaic with and without grid spacing my favorite, grid which makes the pictures all the same size is OK if the pictures were all the same size to start with. The strangest is Multiple Exposure which superimposes all the pictures over one another. It is a fun feature.

Here is a picture of my favorite Mosaic with some spacing, these pictures are of recent sewing and my trip to CO.

Here is the Multiple Exposure just because.

The thing I don't like is it organized all my pictures into folders by dates, where I had them all organized as family, friends, home, quilts and etc. One of these days I'm going to see if I can re-organize them but not today. Today I want to finish my Sand Castles.

No comments: