Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday Quilting Upate a Little Late

The reason why I'm posting late is, I couldn't find my camera last night when I went to take a picture of my progress. I had it earlier in the day but I couldn't find it. I retraced my steps and still couldn't find it. I even looked for it this morning for just a few minutes before I left for work. No luck. After dinner I made another round of looking. I finally found it under some fabric on my cutting table. I thought that was where it was and I had patted down the fabric a couple of times. Obviously that was enough, I had to pick the fabric up and move it to see the camera.
The first picture I took Saturday evening before loading it on my frame.



This second picture I took this evening before I did today's quilting. It is where I stopped last night. Tonight I finished all the pink centers and made it about a 1/3 of the way down the green borders.
My husband asked me after I finished eating dinner, when are you going to quilt on this again. I think he is a little anxious to have them finished. You see we had these young adults move back home, the oldest son and his wife and she works until 10:30PM. Which is after our bed time. The kitchen light shines right into our bedroom, so I'm going to use these to cover the glass in the door. And of course they have to fix something to eat. I did the same thing when I was their age, but I lived alone or had roommates so it wasn't a big deal. Us old farts just don't like our routines upset too much. Now I know I'm getting old!

Gray Blue

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Mary this is very pretty