Saturday, July 11, 2009

I have one side up!

I am so excited!! I finally have one side of the door panels up. I just have to go get the binding and the sleeves on the other side. You might noticed that the binding isn't sewed down on the back. The reason why is I don't have time right now and I wanted to get them up to block the light out.
 
This picture is from inside the bedroom.
 

This picture is with the door open to the Hobby Room. That's the corner of my computer desk there with a pile of things to take to the sewing room.

I downloaded Picasa the other day and this is the first time I have used it to edit pictures and upload them to my blog. I need to figure out how to get them on opposites sides of the post like I usually do.

I was also playing with my signature, because my maiden name is Mary Hartmann, I used to be teased a lot when that show by the same name but spelled differently was on TV. So my friends shortened it to Mary Mary. Which I still like. Don't ask me how I got them like that in the program I was using, because it was a pure accident.
Mary Mary
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cori said...

Great idea! It's looks wonderful.

Mary said...

Thanks Cori!!

Ruthie said...

What a wonderful idea!