I have finally done some sewing and have some time to post about it. The first thing I had to do when I came home from our wonderful vacation was prepare an EQ6 club lesson. I had my monthly club meeting on the 18th. So I spent some time in EQ6.
Here is block 8.
Then I drew the next two Caribbean Sea blocks in EQ6 and sewed them. For block 8 I even scanned the fabric into EQ6 I was going to use to see how it would look. Even at the last minute I did change one of the colors. I used a less busy light purple. It turned out to be a better choice. I made those two blocks.
Next it was time to work on the next section of the Washington Medallion quilt. This is a checkerboard border with a floating border in between it and the previous sections. I still have to figure out the math for the floating border. So the checkerboard is just hanging for now.
Finally one of my friends from church asked me to quilt a baby quilt for her first grand baby and since a daughter is getting married on the 11th she asked me to do the binding also. I like the quilting but I was paying more attention to being artistic, and it maybe quilted too heavily for a baby quilt. I have the binding on two of the four sides, all by machine. Here it is just before I took it off the frame.