Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Up Again in the Middle of the Night

I'm on call again for work, which does happen about two nights a month. I was paged about 1 AM, worked on the problem for about 30 minutes. Went back to bed and laid there until 3 AM. I couldn't stand it any more. I hate to lay in bed and not sleep. So I decided to make a blog entry. So here I am!
Nothing special to post, just my sewing for the last week!

First I have added all the borders to my One Block Wonder, on the one for the bed room window. They are looking good and I have the top and bottom borders line up, all by accident. I did match strips when I pieced the top & bottom borders.

I also started sewing the French Window panels together into rows, I have five of them done. I made a few mistakes and did some unsewing. It gets confusing with those lone rows. If I was to do it again I would lay them out horizontally.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Mary, this is beautiful! I am so grateful to you for teaching me to quilt. I'm by no means great at it, but it is one of my favorite relaxations. It's sure nice to keep up with you on your blog!