Monday, March 30, 2009

Quilting Update


Guess who has been busy? Oh that was too easy, yup I have been busy! I'm quilting a quilt for a friend. It took a couple of nights to press the backing and the top. I also had to redo the back seam because she left the selvage in the seam allowance. I should have told her to fix it before I accepted the quilt but I thought it won't be a big deal. It wasn't but I procrastinated over it. The top took some time to press but it was looking better by the time I got it on the frame on Saturday.

Block 7 came of the Caribbean Sea Block of the Month and I drafted that in EQ6 and pieced it.

Block 2 of the Washington Medallion quilt came and I started making the 50 plus half square triangles.

1 comment:

Sara said...

The quilt looks great and I love that block. 50+ half square, you can whip those out in no time! LOL!
Have fun.