Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I want to thank all my friends and especially my husband for making my Birthday a special day. One of my friends sent me a surprise gift to work, the delivery person was another friend from work. The surprise gift was Ghiradelli's dark chocolate squares with raspberries in the center. Very Very Very GOOD!!, some Linder raspberry truffles, and a Cold Stone Cookies & Cream ice cream cakes. Some of the other gifts I received were potpourri, a picture frame holder, a guardian angel pin, a pink rose, a CD of women’s' songs from church. I received a ton of email greetings with fun wishes included, many phone messages and calls.
A dear friend took me out to dinner on Wednesday evening and we had a delightful time visiting and sharing our thoughts and feelings.

Of course I made some of my own fun also, I wore my Birthday pins.


The funniest part was my sweet husband brought me flowers and a balloon. The balloon plays music, the song is How Sweet it is. My honey out did himself. We also went to Outback Steak House for dinner. I'm very full and content.

2 comments:

Janice Hartman said...

I am so sorry to have missed your birthday. It looks like it was very nice. Happy Belated Birthday!
Also, good luck on your eye surgery next week.
Jan

Crazy Bird said...

Happy belated birthday! I love the Outback Steak House too (unfortunately we don't have them here in the UK).