Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Quilting Upate

It has been a busy week again! What else is new? I always have busy weeks. Wednesday I had the EQ6 Club meeting down at Cutting Edge. Which means I spent Monday & Tuesday evening after work doing my handouts. I did manage to sew some more rows of my One Block Wonder together. Saturday I had an Beginner's EQ6 class, at Mulqueen's which was 3 hours long. I had 7 students and they all did very well and asked some questions I hadn't thought off before. So once again I learned some new stuff.
Friday & Saturday was spend with out of town family.
I did finally get to do some sewing today. I didn't get a lot done. I was watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie. Some times sewing comes to a complete stop when I watch movies like that.


Here is the picture of my progress. It took me awhile to figure out how to do the floating borders, but I finally got it. See the light green on the left top & bottom. I also took some pictures for my class I'll be teaching in February.

Time to go to bed. I had planned to go to bed earlier, but I didn't make it! That's a bad habit I need to break.

No comments: