Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Night Quilting Updates

It's Sunday again, how fast the week has gone by. I'm running late tonight, I was watching the Sound of Music. I did some non quilting activities this week that will help me in the long run. I did some cleaning in my sewing room. I put away all the creative explosion that was going on. I also organized my quilt pictures on my computer. Placing particular pictures of quilts in folders of the same name.
I finished Krystal's' quilt. I finished Christmas morning while she was still sleeping. I cheated a little and sewed the binding on by machine on both sides.

I worked on my Festive Santa I finished the binding but still have some embellishments to do. I'm not going to post that picture because you really can't see the progress. I started The Southwest frog for Glenda.

I have started to think about the quilts I finished in 08 and started to think about what I'm going to work on for the next year. I'll post more about that later. Now it's time to go to bed, I'm going to work in the morning, so I need my beauty rest. Well at my age it's more than beauty rest. It's if I don't sleep I don't function!

1 comment:

Janice Hartman said...

I know what you mean about rest. I sure feel it when I stay up late.
I like your SW frog.
For the new year I've decided to finish what I've started. That's quilting 8 or 9 quilts. (Hope to learn how on the machines at Sallys.) And just start small quilts like the Red Delicious and the tiny BOM Noah Ark. I have to do new things. And hand quilt the red work and put together the one block wonder and and. So much fun.