Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mystery Quilt Fabric.


I signed up for the Long Arm University Mystery Quilt that will be happening on New Year's Eve & Day. Here is a picture of my fabric & thread selection. The colors are out of the box for me, but doing a mystery quilt is out of the box for me, so it all fits. I’m excited about this challenge and looking forward to it. I when shopping today for fabric because this was the best day to get it done. I also brought my Plexiglas, this is used to drew your quilting design on while the plexiglas is on top of the quilt, a great way to preview your quilting. I’m ready. Now to put it away and finish my Christmas gifts.

Here is the link to the Mystery Quilt. http://www.longarmuniversity.com

1 comment:

Janice Hartman said...

I really like the idea of the plexiglass. Think I will get one. Sure could of used it on this christmas quilt I'm not getting done. It really needs some designs but too late now.
Jan